Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by abolkog <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/22 07:01:26 UTC

Problem with Jmeter-server on Ubuntu 9.10

I have problem starting Jmeter (V.2.3.4) on Ubuntu 9.10
I get the following error message when i try to starte jmeter-server:
"Server failed to start: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot start. ubuntu is a
loopback address".
Please help if you can

Re: Problem with Jmeter-server on Ubuntu 9.10

Posted by chaitanya bhatt <bh...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome. Enjoy testing. :)
-Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com