Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/02/01 01:13:43 UTC

Re: itests patch

Don't bother.  Just throw it in the OpenEJB jira http://
jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB.  You'll even get your name on the
front page of the website for a while (http://www.openejb.org/).

I took a look at the patch.  Very excellent.  Didn't realize how much
had changed since we broke them -- guess that's why the broke :)  I
don't have the spare bandwidth to check it in though.  Jacek is
familiar with the itests and would be able to help.

Jacek, you have few spare moments for this?

-David

Re: itests patch

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
OPENEJB-75.