Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Sharan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/25 13:45:59 UTC

Feathercast @FOSS Backstage & Apache Roadshow

Hi All

Please see below for an email I've received about doing some Feathercast
interviews during the Apache Roadshow and FOSS Backstage.

As we have the Apache Lounge around during Buzzwords we probably have
most of the week to record stuff. Unfortunately I won't be attending the
Roadshow or FOSS Backstage,  so is anyone interested and available to do
some on site interviews?

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Any word yet as to where I should set up tomorrow? I'd like to email all of
the people signed up to let them know.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com