Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Dawn Roth <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2002/09/12 22:34:04 UTC

Apache bug database link not working

Hi,
I have not been able to access the apache bug database for two days now.  When I
go to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html and click the "Apache Bug
Database" link, I get this error:

Error
The requested item could not be loaded by the proxy.

Proxy server's network connection was refused by the server: issues.apache.org.
The server may not be accepting connections or may be busy. Try connecting again
later.

Perhaps I am always trying at a busy time, but it seems remarkably consistent...

Thanks,
Dawn Roth

Re: Apache bug database link not working

Posted by Dawn Roth <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Danny,
Upon further investigation, apparently we can't access the site from within sun,
with or without a proxy, under any configuration.  So its definitely a sun
problem.  I've sent it to our support people to (hopefully) fix.

Thanks for the help,
Dawn Roth

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 12/9/02 21:34, "Dawn Roth" <Da...@Sun.COM> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have not been able to access the apache bug database for two days now.  When
> go to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html and click the "Apache Bug
> Database" link, I get this error:
>
> Error
> The requested item could not be loaded by the proxy.
>
> Proxy server's network connection was refused by the server:
> issues.apache.org.
> The server may not be accepting connections or may be busy. Try connecting
> again
> later.
>
> Perhaps I am always trying at a busy time, but it seems remarkably
> consistent...
>
> Thanks,
> Dawn Roth

Well, then your proxy doesn't work, as BugZilla is _not_ behind a proxy.

    Pier