Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Phase Web and Multimedia <ma...@phase.ws> on 2002/12/11 08:28:15 UTC

Strange behavior with refresh=true

I have some class-descriptors where I am using refresh="true" within the
corresponding collection-descriptor. Something loops (a lot) and I get a
river of errors then  my jvm crashes. I removed all of the refresh
attributes and the problem goes away. However, it is important for my
instances to reload their collections because it is an administrative
website that is updating lists and such all the time. If the loaded
collections aren't refreshed then changes made to nested data isn't
reflected. Anybody else run into this. Any solutions?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354
mail@phase.ws
http://www.phase.ws

AW: Strange behavior with refresh=true

Posted by Phase Web and Multimedia <ma...@phase.ws>.
If I have a couple of instances that have a m:n relationship and each has
its collection-descriptor refresh attribute set to true (i.e.
refresh="true"). Would that cause a sql loop against the database and a
crash?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245