Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/04/05 21:02:49 UTC

IRC channel for ambari.

Hi folks,
 Looks like an IRC channel might be helpful for new users and
developers. We now have a new IRC channel for Ambari. Please feel free
to join:

 Here's the link: http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/irc.html

thanks
mahadev

Re: IRC channel for ambari.

Posted by Sandeep Baldawa <sa...@gmail.com>.
Just to add for newbies like me who have never used irc chat before, here
is the link for the web client.

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Re: IRC channel for ambari.

Posted by Sandeep Baldawa <sa...@gmail.com>.