Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2019/07/27 17:04:02 UTC

Is it not time the cni configuration dir loads only specific extensions?

mesos-slave.m03.invalid-user.log.WARNING.20190726-124341.9083:E0726
12:43:41.716598  9083 cni.cpp:330] Failed to parse CNI network
configuration file '/etc/mesos-cni/91-podman-bridge-not.conflist.bak':
Protobuf parse failed: Missing required fields: type

RE: Is it not time the cni configuration dir loads only specific extensions?

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

cnitool actually requires you to use the .conflist extension, with .conf
you get errors.

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.
Hi Benjamin, Qian,

Posted by Benjamin Bannier <be...@mesosphere.io>.