Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Timothy Washington <ti...@yahoo.ca> on 2010/08/10 21:16:38 UTC

Re: Cannot search single terms in Couchdb-lucene (maybe Analyzer problems)

>>> couchdb-lucene-0.6

>>> fulltext
   "fulltext": {
       "by_title": {
           "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document(); ret.add(doc.title);
return ret }"
       },
       "by_source": {
           "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document();
ret.add(doc.source); return ret }"
       },
       "by_all": {
           "index": "function(doc) {