Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrew Clegg <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/24 14:18:26 UTC

SolrCloud in production?

Is anyone using ZooKeeper-based Solr Cloud in production yet? Any war
stories? Any problematic missing features?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Re: SolrCloud in production?

Posted by mike anderson <sa...@gmail.com>.
I'd second the request for more information on the current state of
SolrCloud. I have a 16 shard Solr setup in production running 1.3, and a lot
of the features of SolrCloud would make my life a lot easier.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: SolrCloud in production?

Posted by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net>.