Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de> on 2005/08/25 10:04:31 UTC

[patch] add new testportlet - calc

Hi,

I guess we should have more than one portlet for testing.
Therefore I created the calc-portlet to test form handling and so on.
This patch include the new sources and the modification within pluto and
SwingConsumer.

regards

Michel

Re: [patch] add new testportlet - calc

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Michel Alessandrini wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> thanks for applying my patch!!
>

>>thanks for your patch - I added your test portlet. Can you please cross
>>check.
>

> Now we have to copy the portlets/calc/build.properties.examples to
> build.properties.
> We need this file at all events therefore we should deliver with it.

Yepp, this is the way it works - you have to do this for the other
portlets as well.

> Please insert the file attached. Thanks.

It doesn't make sense to apply the properties file as the environment
differs. So every user has to change this file anyway. If this file is
then stored in CVS/SVN on the next commit, you will commit your changes,
which doesn't make sense. Or worse you get conflicts.

> Nevertheless it works fine. :-)
Great and thanks

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [patch] add new testportlet - calc

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi Carsten,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Michel,

thanks for your patch - I added your test portlet. Can you please cross
check.

Many thanks
Carsten