Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Marian, Radu" <Ra...@us.ing.com> on 2006/06/09 20:00:12 UTC

How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath

Dear JMeter User Community,

> I am trying to load my test data from a directory.  To be able to do this this directory should be part of the runtime classpath.
>
> I've tried a couple things:
> 1. Adding it throgh the Test Plan page.
> 2. user.classpath in jmeter.properties.
>
> None of the above work.
>
> Using System.out.println("CLASSPATH : " + System.getProperty("java.class.path")); prints only jar files and NO directories.

Thank you very much,
> Radu Marian
> Retirement Services Architecture
> phone: 860 723-9067
> email: radu.marian@us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Re: How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 09/06/06, Marian, Radu <Ra...@us.ing.com> wrote:
> Dear JMeter User Community,
>
> > I am trying to load my test data from a directory.  To be able to do this this directory should be part of the runtime classpath.

Why? Data files are not loaded via the class path.

> > I've tried a couple things:
> > 1. Adding it throgh the Test Plan page.

This is only for code.

> > 2. user.classpath in jmeter.properties.