Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Julio Cesar De Salvo <jd...@itechnology.com.ar> on 2004/02/27 20:48:30 UTC

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException when using Indexed properties

Hi,

I get this error when sending the parameters to action that saves the
information in tha database, the creation of the form is successfull.

I guess that might be something related with the getters/setters in the
ActionForm as when I change this methods names the exception changes to
NullException.

Any ideas, about how to name the getters/setters for the indexed
properties (in my case is a bean with Strings).

        sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getIndexedProperty(PropertyUt
ils.java:493)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getIndexedProperty(PropertyUt
ils.java:428)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getNestedProperty(PropertyUti
ls.java:770)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getProperty(PropertyUtils.jav
a:801)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:881)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:808)

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:1252)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcess
or.java:821)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
254)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

Thanks, julio