Posted to builds@apache.org by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/11 00:15:08 UTC

Plugin request: sbt

The kafka podling uses sbt [1] for it's build system (sbt is popular
with scala projects).  There is a Jenkins plugin to make sbt somewhat
easier to work with:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/sbt+plugin  Could this be
installed on the Apache Jenkins instance?

Thank you,
Chris Burroughs

[1] http://code.google.com/p/simple-build-tool/

Re: Plugin request: sbt

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Chris Burroughs
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The kafka podling uses sbt [1] for it's build system (sbt is popular
> with scala projects).  There is a Jenkins plugin to make sbt somewhat
> easier to work with:
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/sbt+plugin  Could this be
> installed on the Apache Jenkins instance?

Installed.

/niklas

Re: Plugin request: sbt

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.
I've set up a first draft of the build config without the plugin for
reference.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-trunk/