Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Do...@lotus.com on 2001/05/04 22:36:38 UTC

XSLTC design documentation and to-do list

Morten, Tom, and Todd,

I have transformed the HTML design doc that Morten sent me to XML (s1
doctype), and checked it in along with all the .gif files to
xml-xalan/java/xdocs/sources/xslt. I added some internal references (tocs
for each document and each section with subsections), and I was forced to
make minor changes (such as removing font elements, bold from code
elements, and so on), but it is essentailly the document you sent me.

I have also put a "book" xml document (xsltc.xml) in xdocs/sources, and I
have added a xsltc.docs target to build.xml.
I transformed your "todo" email to xml (our own homegrown doctype) and
checked it in: xml-xalan/java/xsltc_todo.xml. The todo list
is included in the book and transformed to HTML as part of the xsltc.docs
target.

>From now on, please check out and make corrections/additions to the xml
source documents. I am assuming we will put it up on the website along with
the next Xalan-Java release, and of course it will be part of the
downloadable distribution file.

-- Don Leslie