Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by E B <he...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/12/20 09:57:38 UTC

shlow(some times never) shutdown

tomcat shuts down slowly on my linux. It shows
'Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone' and doesnt
say anything about Tomcat-Apache.

btw, what are these two?

Re: shlow(some times never) shutdown

Posted by Bruno VERNAY <Br...@LaPoste.net>.
You can use Tomcat "only" (without Apache) as a complete web server.
This is stand alone.

You can use Tomcat with Apache with a connector. WARP (mod_webapps) for
example. In this case you can delete the whole <service stand-alone ...
in the server.xml. And leave only the service tomcat-Apache.

Now my problem is to change the WebApps directory in order to have the
application tomcat on a parition and the webapps on an other partition.

Thanks