Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lennart Benoot <le...@chronoline.org> on 2005/05/26 14:01:50 UTC

HTMLArea race condition

Hi,

I have been using HTMLArea for a while. I notice that it works execellent when using it on my local network (fast). When i access the same pages remotely (slower) i have problems.
Anyone similar experiences? And solutions!

Regards,
Lennart

Re: HTMLArea race condition

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
Lennart Benoot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using HTMLArea for a while. I notice that it works execellent when using it on my local network (fast). When i access the same pages remotely (slower) i have problems.
> Anyone similar experiences? And solutions!

Can you describe what sort of problems you have?

Robert