Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <ia...@iname.com> on 1998/06/21 17:35:14 UTC

About PR#2467

Is anyone looking around PR#2467?
I submitted a "patch" too and I would like to hear if what I did was right
or a complete mistake...
With my "workaround" now Windows and my Linux box are working in the same
way... but I would like to hear something from more experienced
programmers...
Thank you...
    Pier

Re: About PR#2467

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I don't use win32, but this patch looks necessary to preseve the semantics
of the various pools... some win32 person should investigate.

Dean