Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by dranzer_duch <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 12:42:08 UTC

Background image

Hi,
I would like to know how to we set a background image to a control or a pane
in BXML...

I would also like to know how we can show two colors in a progress bar
indicator...like one color trailing the other after some percentage of
advancement...like a primary and secondary color combination or something.

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

-----
Aakanksha

Re: Background image

Posted by dranzer_duch <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Greg. :)
will look into alternate options for customizing the progress bar :)

-----
Aakanksha

Re: Background image

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
> I would like to know how to we set a background image to a control or a pane
> in BXML...

You can use a StackPane for this. Put an ImageView at the bottom and whatever you want for content on top of that. See:

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/stack-panes.html

> I would also like to know how we can show two colors in a progress bar
> indicator...like one color trailing the other after some percentage of
> advancement...like a primary and secondary color combination or something.

That is not currently supported.