Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Sekhar <rs...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/23 16:47:33 UTC

Solr Json Facet Pagination Performance

Hi ,

I have ingested the 4 billion data and we are running json facet queries
around it.
Example 1:
&facet=true&json.facet={"aname":{"type":"terms","field":"aname","limit":1000}}

We will use the pivot fields as well inside to above and need of max of 1000
distinct data.

Is it good to use the pagination or getting 1000  results are fine.

Please suggest better way to implement.

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Developer-f564358.html

Re: Solr Json Facet Pagination Performance

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
This list is for internal development.  Please ask such questions on the
solr-user list. Thanks.