Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Shin Chan <ha...@gmx.com> on 2012/04/10 08:20:06 UTC

Store pig results in HIVE table

Hello all

 Can you please tell if its possible to store results of Pig Output to hive table?

 The only reference to Hive in Piggybank is of

HiveColumnarLoader Any example to do the same would be great.

 I found this also but its not production ready.

 http://code.google.com/p/pigfly/w/list

Thanks and Regards ,

Re: Store pig results in HIVE table

Posted by 김영우 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Shin,

The HCatalog project is the one you should check out. See
http://incubator.apache.org/hcatalog/

- Youngwoo