Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@apache.org> on 2017/01/18 05:27:04 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Metron Community

Right now we have 2 entries for Metron Community.  One on our Wiki, which I think is outdated and should be removed as it no longer offers value.  The second is on our website, which is up to date.  So I am proposing we remove the wiki entry.

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org