Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2015/03/17 10:29:11 UTC

re: Model consistency check

Hi Jan,

good point. Unfortunately no, I'm afraid there is currently no consistency check.
But I agree that this is a good idea and that it would be a useful additional feature.
We will put it on our task list unless you want to go ahead and implement it yourself and contribute it to our project.

In the CodeGenerator project you will find an example of how to obtain database metadata and map it to our data types.
This might be a good start point.

Regards
Rainer