Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/10/16 08:59:29 UTC

Disable most of the Jenkins bulid notifications?

Hi,

I get a feeling that we have too many Jenkins notifications and no one
is paying attention to them. I think we should reduce them to the
'important' projects, e.g.

- starter
- launchpad-testing
- launchpad-testing-war

which in the end should be something everyone is interested in. The
others will not broadcast to commits@sling.apache.org and will only be
sent to the ones that last changes the build.

Thoughts?

Robert

Re: Disable most of the Jenkins bulid notifications?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 11:03 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:59 AM Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > ...The
> > others will not broadcast to commits@sling.apache.org and will only
> > be
> > sent to the ones that last changes the build...
>
> Works for me and we also have
> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling-Dashboard/ listing the
> problematic builds.

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8031 for it.

Thanks,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:59 AM Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The
> others will not broadcast to commits@sling.apache.org and will only be
> sent to the ones that last changes the build...

Works for me and we also have
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling-Dashboard/ listing the
problematic builds.

-Bertrand