Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 19:54:24 UTC

Reviving deprecated AbstractIntegrationTestSuite

I never liked the new approach to integration tests and would like to revive
the deprecated AbstractIntegrationTestSuite.

The new approach doesn't allow me to run a single method inside a
integration test separately. I'm always forced to run the entire test suite
in Eclipse which is a big impact on my productivity. I've seen some comments
of other committers which makes me believe that I'm not the only one having
such a feeling.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: Reviving deprecated AbstractIntegrationTestSuite

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
No object to some reasonable refactoring.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Reviving deprecated AbstractIntegrationTestSuite

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship