Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/11 22:01:13 UTC

3.6

As 3.0.3 is more or less ready to release, I want to talk quickly about 3.6. For 3.0.3 Chris did a herculean job creating the initial code base -
Chris, did you take the java code and port it all? or did you use 2.9.4 and update the code base?

RE: 3.6

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
You guys... I'm going to get Itamar a bat inscribed with GIT so he can just bring that to all conversations with SVN.
I think it probably pays to do a merge right after we tag it and get the artifacts voted by the community. That way anything that gets brought up in our voting that is fixes and re-cut, will make it to the trunk.

Re: 3.6

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.6

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
Prescott,

Re: 3.6

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

Re: 3.6

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.

RE: 3.6

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I think I need to learn to google before asking silly questions:
http://www.bernzilla.com/item.php?id=613  seems compare isn't terribly difficult

RE: 3.6

Posted by Ilia Nazarov <in...@colddata.com>.
Can someone guide me how to get off this distribution list?

RE: 3.6

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 3.6

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.