Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/05/30 23:55:03 UTC

Axis2: Retrieving particular tags from SOAP message headers

Hello

I wanted to find some specific XML tags in the headers of the SOAP message
and retrieve the corresponding content. Can someone please suggest me how to
do it.

Thanks

Inder

Re: Axis2: Retrieving particular tags from SOAP message headers

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Inder,

Axis2 uses AXIOM[1] as the object model and you can use the AXIOM API
[2] to navigate the XML nodes of a SOAP envelope. Also AXIOM has XPath
support [3].

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/axiom/