Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Amit Handa <Am...@Sun.COM> on 2004/12/28 10:01:04 UTC

Resolved open issues

Hi,

There are a couple of issues/bugs which are resolved with patch submitted and integrated as well
but are still under "Open Issues" category.

Is there a way we can remove them from Open Issues or close them ?

Committers, kindly help.

thanks,
Amit

Re: Resolved open issues

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Re: Resolved open issues

Posted by Amit Handa <Am...@Sun.COM>.
Sure :
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-102
Seems to be critical but resolved.

Also
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-36

This seems to be patched and resolved
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-73

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-89

thanks,
Amit

Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

Amit Handa,
JDBC Engineering, Java Web Services.
Sun Microsystems Inc.

Re: Resolved open issues

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Re: Resolved open issues

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Amit Handa wrote:

>There are a couple of issues/bugs which are resolved with patch submitted and integrated as well
>but are still under "Open Issues" category.
>
>Is there a way we can remove them from Open Issues or close them ?
>
>Committers, kindly help.

Bugs don't require a committer to close -- or, at least, I don't think
they should based on the information Ron Reuben (our Derby Jira project
lead) put together:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html#%22Close%22+your+bug+once+it+is+%22Resolved%22

If any submitters have trouble closing a bug, please post so we can work
the logistics out.

 -jean