Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2015/09/23 00:59:10 UTC

VXQuery Stack Diagram

The VXQuery Stack diagram [1] has been created to add some color and
provide visualization for architectural layout. I think this would be nice
to include on our website description of VXQuery. Thoughts on the diagram
or where to add the diagram to the website?

Thanks
Preston

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/ucr.edu/drawings/d/1OLHUOO3JK_iSspd_H5Z9hMXd5ADpR5Fb_sRaRe3IXUc/edit?usp=sharing