Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/10/29 16:23:43 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Installer and JCR Wrapper Release

The vote to release these artifacts passed with five binding votes
from Felix Meschberger, Bertrand Delacretaz, Ian Boston, Justin
Edelson, and Carsten Ziegeler.

Thanks everone for voting, I'll continue with the release process.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org