Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2016/08/29 14:47:52 UTC

Regarding etc directory

I'm curious if it's possible to configure Karaf/fileinstall to look in subdirectories within the KARAF_BASE/etc directory so that all .cfg files for an app can be grouped?

Scott

Re: Regarding etc directory

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

it's always possible to define a list of directories (separated by
comma) in felix.fileinstall.directory property.

If you mean recurive, subdirectories are considered exploded artifacts,
so any change will be propagated to it's containing directory so that
the exploded artifact can be updated.

Regards
JB

--