Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by gnanda <gi...@phaseforward.com> on 2010/04/26 19:31:39 UTC

servicemix jams consumer vs camel jms

Hi All,
 I have a scenario where message flow is below
Q->camel router(dynamic recipientlist)-> external web service
I am not sure if I should create a smx jms consumer to consume message from
the queue or use camel context to read from the Q as below

from("jmstx:queue:spq2").bean(myBean,"setLocationUrI")
.recipientList(header(HttpProducer.HTTP_URI)).bean(myBean,"printResponse");

In which scenarios we shold go for smx jms consumer and bind to camel using
jbi endpoint? What are the pros and cons? Please suggest.

Re: servicemix jams consumer vs camel jms

Posted by iocanel <ca...@upstreamsystems.com>.

gnanda wrote:

> In which scenarios we shold go for smx jms consumer and bind to camel
> using jbi endpoint? What are the pros and cons? Please suggest.

Hi granda,

I use both. However I prefer consuming message with the jms:endpoint of
servicemix which supports jca. I haven't find anything similar in the camel
jms component.

-----
Ioannis Canellos