Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by glory <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/05 14:10:31 UTC

add a default-gray-text to AutoCompleteTextField

Why couldn't I set default gray text (like in Google search input field) for an AutoCompleteTextField?
The fact is, I could do this to TextField component.
I'm using TextTemplateHeaderContributor to make this happen to TextField.

Does anyone know the the reason?
Or perhaps I did something wrong???

 Thanks in Advance,
Gloria Saripah Patara

Re: add a default-gray-text to AutoCompleteTextField

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.
I've got the solution. I have to send the markup-id to the jquery code.
Looks like the markup-id is changed from the predefined one.