Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2003/02/03 00:05:27 UTC

New members of xml.apache.org PMC

Here's a listing of the people to be added to the XML PMC, along with the projects that they are representing:

I've sent e-mail to Axkit and Batik asking them to get us their folks.

Axkit:
No one responded

Batik:
No one responded

Fop:
Peter B. West <pb...@apache.org>
Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>

Forrest
Jeff Turner: jefft@apache.org
Steven Noels: stevenn@outerthought.org

Xalan
Ilene Seelemann  (ilene@apache.org)
Santiago Pericas-Geertsen (santiagopg@apache.org).

Xerces-C
Gareth Reakes (gareth@decisionsoft.com)
PeiYong Zhang (peiyongz@ca.ibm.com) .

Xerces-J
Andy Clark andyc@apache.org
Neil Graham neilg@ca.ibm.com

Xerces-P
Jason Stewart: jason@openinformatics.com

Xindice
Kip Hampton:
Matt Sergeant: matt@sergeant.org

Re: New members of xml.apache.org PMC

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
Yes, Jeff is right.  Typos on my part.  Kimbro's already responded so I
expect to hear something from from Xindice soon.

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
You need to have a vote of your committers, and mail the results to
pmc@xml.apache.org

Ted

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.

--On Dienstag, 4. Februar 2003 01:41 -0800 "Vladimir R. Bossicard"
<vl...@apache.org> wrote:

>> Given the events around xml-security
>
> Just to know what's going on: what were these events?

The XML Security project was moved by the XML PMC to the WS PMC without a
vote in the XML Security project. Now we're formally part of ws.apache.org
until un March this step is taken back by the XML PMC.

So we're (accidently) part of WS, but will come back to XML.

Regards,
Christian

Re: New members of xml.apache.org PMC

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@apache.org>.
> Given the events around xml-security

Just to know what's going on: what were these events?

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
Apache Xindice - http://xml.apache.org/xindice

Re: New members of xml.apache.org PMC

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Ted,

Given the events around xml-security, is there also a requirement for
XML-security to get nominations to you within that period?

Cheers,
    Berin

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Ted,