Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by ma...@gonsource.com on 2023/05/01 04:24:36 UTC

RE: Using NFS as primary storage, performance issues

The performance will be horrible if you do not have a ZIL in your pool and use NFS. You can add this at any time but you need to make sure it is a very fast, low latency SSD or NVME. Once you have this in the pool, you will see a significant performance increase.