Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/03/27 22:22:07 UTC

Eclipse Errors.

Sorry for asking more eclipse questions, I'm just trying to get it working well under Ubuntu.

I can build fine & run a session of the UI in Jetty, deploy the db etc. However, when I open the project in Eclipse, I get errors such as;

AboutInfo cannot be resolved to a type

In the file: cloud-vmware-base/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/mo

Yet this compiles. I've tried a mvn -U clean install to try and rectify any missing dependencies.

Anyone have any ideas?

All welcomed!

Regards,

Alex Hitchins

D: +44 1892 523 587 | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +44<tel:+447968161581> 7788 423 969

.

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Eclipse Errors.

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for that Nate, I will try it.

I have the noredist jars downloaded from when I set up my windows environment, so I shall first try copying these across.

Sorry to post so many questions about the setup, my thinking is that if I encounter these issues then others might be too.

Once it's all good I'll do a write-up on my as yet non-existent blog.

Regards

Alex Hitchins

D: +44 1892 523 587 | S: +44 2036 030 540 | M: +44 7788 423 969

alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com

Posted by Nate Gordon <na...@appcore.com>.

RE: Eclipse Errors.

Re: Eclipse Errors.