Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Antonov <an...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/04/18 09:14:17 UTC

Why RAException when I deploy Jackrabbit 1.2.3 using JCA

I`m useing Weblogic 9.2 MP1 and want to deploy Jackrabbit 1.2.3 with JCA. I
use the jackrabbit-jca-1.2.3.zip and
modify weblogic-ra.xml from Apache SVN. Whatever I use weblogic-ra.xml or
not. The Weblogic always running into the following error.

An error occurred during activation of changes, please see the log for
details.
  weblogic.connector.exception.RAException: There are 1 nested errors:
weblogic.connector.exception.RAException: Trying to version a resource
adapter that is not versionable at
weblogic.connector.common.RAInstanceManager.initialize(RAInstanceManager.java:1141)
at

Would someone knows what the problem is?  Thank you very much..