Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com> on 2007/09/11 23:23:57 UTC

Tapestry 4.1.2 Shell Title and escaped characters?

I need to put a copyright symbol in my title. I'm using the Shell
component since I need Dojo stuff. How can I do that? Putting it as a
literal, e.g.

	My Title &copy; 1992 ASD, Inc.

has Tapestry escaping the &. I've tried putting the title parameter
in the .page file, making the value CDATA. Nothing seems to work. How
can one unescape the ampersand?

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors
www.myasd.com

Re: Tapestry 4.1.2 Shell Title and escaped characters?

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
Cool, thanks! That works.

-Norman

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.