Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nandakishore Nekkanti <na...@evolveware.com> on 2005/11/28 10:48:46 UTC

Problem with Connection Pool in Tomcat

Hi

I am facing problem while configuring connection pool in tomcat.

I created one  DataSource  after logging into server as abmin.

I saw  corresponding settings in  server.xml.i am listing them below.

Then i configured web.xml .I guess  i did all  the changes as mentioned in tomcat documentation.

But when i try to get the connection it is giving this Exception

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name java:comp is not bound in this Context

my code is  :

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
       if(ctx == null )
           throw new Exception("Boom - No Context");
          System.out.println("ctx "+ctx);
       DataSource ds =
             (DataSource)ctx.lookup(
                "java:comp/env/com/Nandakishore");