Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Courson <ju...@b2web.fr> on 2001/12/04 18:29:27 UTC

Domain initialilization

Hi,

To allow my webapp to use slide for authentication, I've setup a new
service running on port 8083 in server.xml.

As my requirements were the same than Slide Admin webapp, I used
AdminHost as a template for my own Host implementation and just change
the path to the war file to install.

Authentication now works perfect with security constraints but in my
servlets when I try to retreive NamespaceAccessToken by the call
Domain.accessNamespace(new SecurityToken(getServletContext()), "slide"),
I've got an exception saying that domain configuration file Domain.xml
was not found.

First, I would like to know why I have to specify domain configuration
file path whereas nothing like that seems to be done for Slide Admin
webapp and I think I do exactly that same thing.

Second, if I do need to specify the path, I've read in the docs that for
the webdav servlet, the path to Domain.xml could be specified in
slide.properties file but how can I do this for my own servlet ?

Any help would be appreciated

JP

Here is the exception :

org.apache.slide.common.Domain - INFO - Auto-Initializing Domain
org.apache.slide.common.Domain - INFO - Domain configuration :
{org.apache.slide.security=true}
org.apache.slide.common.Domain - ERROR - Domain initialization error :
Domain.xml (No such file or directory)
org.apache.slide.common.DomainInitializationFailedError: Domain
initialization error : Domain.xml (No such file or directory)
at org.apache.slide.common.Domain.selfInit(Domain.java:733)
at org.apache.slide.common.Domain.accessNamespace(Domain.java:266)
at com.b2web.igware.account.Create.create(Create.java:43)
at com.b2web.igware.account.Create.service(Create.java:140)
at ...