Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by christopher justin <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 21:03:14 UTC

classpath issues

Good afternoon all.
I am curious if there already exists a JIRA for what seems a very obvious
issue when attempting to build and import into Eclipse have issues.  When i
check out trunk and the 0.9 branch and simply build, the classpath does not
reflect what the versions seen in ivy library.properties.   The output
shows ivy resolving the right versions but some how those versions do not
end up in .classpath .   Of course i can simply hand edit the .classpath
and resolve my issues when importing into Eclipse, but this not ideal.

thanks for your help

chris

Re: classpath issues

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
This issue should get fixed by PIG-2282 as soon as I commit it.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

Re: classpath issues