Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de> on 2019/09/07 15:53:45 UTC

Requesting edit permssions for ManifoldCF Confluence Pages

Hi,

I do not have edit permissions in our wiki space. Is somebody able to
add me to the manifoldcf-committers-group?

My apache username is schuch.

Thanks,
Markus

Re: Requesting edit permssions for ManifoldCF Confluence Pages

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.
raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18997

Markus

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.