Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 10:19:36 UTC

Syncope build problem

Hi,
Today I did a mvn clean install of Syncope. I run into a problem with the
       dependency:

<groupId>org.connid.bundles</groupId>
<artifactId>org.connid.bundles.csvdir</artifactId>
<version>0.6.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

This version seems not available in the maven central repository, and the
apache snapshot repository. Is that true? For now I changed the version of
the artifact to 0.6, because this version is available.
What should I do to solve this issue?

Regards,
Ernst

Re: Syncope build problem

Posted by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,
Thanks for the very instructive reply. I have configured the sonatype
snapshot repo in Nexus, and it is working fine now.
Regards,
Ernst

Re: Syncope build problem

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.