Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Su...@ubs.com on 2007/10/18 23:20:39 UTC

Junit tasks with TestSuite

Hi All,
	I am using Junit task for the Unit testing , following is my
task

			<junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
				<classpath refid="test.pathrefs" />
				<formatter type="plain"/>

				<batchtest fork="yes"
todir="${tests.report}">
  					fileset dir="${src.tests}">
    					include name="**/*Test*.java"/>
		   			</fileset>
	 			</batchtest>
 			</junit>

When the same is initiated from the Command prompt, it just hangs when
it finds a *TestSuite.java file.

I am using Ant 1.7.0 and have put the following in the classpath :

		<pathelement
location="C:/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-junit.jar"/>
 		<fileset dir="C:/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/">
			<include name="**/*.jar"/>
	    	</fileset >

Any reason why is it happening ? Please help

Thanks,
Sumit

RE: Junit tasks with TestSuite

Posted by Su...@ubs.com.
No, allocating memory explicitly doesn't helps.

Warm Regards,
Sumit Srivastava
Voice : (203) 719 - 5894
Email :Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com
Chat  :srivassb

To go far, explore first what is near..

Posted by Knuplesch, Jürgen <Ju...@icongmbh.de>.
Maybe you need more memory??

--

________________________________

[...]

Hi Steve,
	None of the ANT utilities (debug,verbose,diag) show up anyything
RED, all looks green.
Yes, It goes through IDE pretty clean. And the TestSuite (where it
hangs,) is not expecting any User inputs.
I don't know where it is getting stuck.
Attached is the TestSuite file

Warm Regards,
Sumit Srivastava
Voice : (203) 719 - 5894
Email :Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com
Chat  :srivassb

To go far, explore first what is near..

>         I am using Junit task for the Unit testing , following is my
> task
>
>                         <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
>                                 <classpath refid="test.pathrefs" />
>                                 <formatter type="plain"/>
>
>                                 <batchtest fork="yes"
> todir="${tests.report}">
>                                         fileset dir="${src.tests}">
>                                         include
name="**/*Test*.java"/>
>                                         </fileset>
>                                 </batchtest>
>                         </junit>
>
> When the same is initiated from the Command prompt, it just hangs when

> it finds a *TestSuite.java file.

do you mean Ant hangs? And presumably it works on the IDE?

> I am using Ant 1.7.0 and have put the following in the classpath :
>
>                 <pathelement
> location="C:/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-junit.jar"/>
>                 <fileset dir="C:/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/">
>                         <include name="**/*.jar"/>
>                 </fileset >
>

> Any reason why is it happening ? Please help

1. what does a -verbose or -debug run do?
2. what does ant -diagnostics say?
3. do you have any tests that are looking for user input?

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Junit tasks with TestSuite

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/