Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raj Tilak <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/25 02:21:53 UTC

bean:include on public domain

<bean:include id="absContent" page="<%=valueUrl%>" /><bean:write
name="absContent" filter="false" />

this works locally but not when deployed on public domain, would it be a
network issue?
jsp:include works fine everywhere
Please let me know if anyone has encountered it.
since we used bean:include from the begining, could easily replace with
jsp:include
but it had some other side-effects,
so lemme know, I had asked this question earlier, but didn't get a concrete
answer.

thanks
Panchasheel

Re: bean:include on public domain

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Raj-
James Mitchell suggested you force the include from your action via
RequestDispatcher call
Did you try that?
Are you able to tracert to the url?
More importantly what do the tomcat logs say when you invoke your
<bean:include
Martin-