Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rah1x <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/10 11:51:20 UTC

Re: How to facet data from a multivalued field?

Hi buddy,

I am having this problem that I cant even reach to what you did at first
step..

all I get is:
<lst name="series" />

This is the schema:
<field name="series" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"
required="false" omitTermFreqAndPositions="true" multiValued="true" />

Note: the data is correctly placed in the field as the query results shows.
However, the facet is not working.

Could you please share the schema of what you did to achieve it?

Thanks a lot.

Re: How to facet data from a multivalued field?

Posted by Raheel Hasan <ra...@gmail.com>.
oh got it.. Thanks a lot...

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You can't facet on fields where indexed="false". When you look at
> output docs, you're seeing _stored_ not indexed data. Set
> indexed="true" and re-index...
>
> Best,
> Erick
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Rah1x <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi buddy,
> >
> > I am having this problem that I cant even reach to what you did at first
> > step..
> >
> > all I get is:
> > <lst name="series" />
> >
> > This is the schema:
> > <field name="series" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"
> > required="false" omitTermFreqAndPositions="true" multiValued="true" />
> >
> > Note: the data is correctly placed in the field as the query results
> shows.
> > However, the facet is not working.
> >
> > Could you please share the schema of what you did to achieve it?
> >
> > Thanks a lot.
> >

> > --

Raheel Hasan

Re: How to facet data from a multivalued field?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.