Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gururaja H <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/04 13:11:06 UTC

How to load source code of cocoon 2.0.4 in Eclipse ?

How to load source code of cocoon 2.0.4 in Eclipse ?

Dowloaded the source code of cocoon 2.0.4 from
http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/cocoon/SOURCES/ for windows.

I am able to build the sources from the dosprompt.

I referred to the following url
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse
for loading cocoon to Eclipse.
But cocoon 2.0.4 does not seem to have a target to create the Eclipse project files automatically.   Command build eclipse-project :  fails.

Further, when i import the downloaded zip file into Eclipse, it gives errors.

Please give me inputs/suggestions.

Thanks,
Gururaja

Re: How to load source code of cocoon 2.0.4 in Eclipse ?

Posted by juliane ndje <ju...@petra-productions.de>.
there is also a plugin for eclipse called "sunbow". you can get it at:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/
follow the instructions on this page ("getting started" and "documentation")
hth juli

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Gu
On 4 Jul 2003 at 4:11, Gururaja H wrote:

> How to load source code of cocoon 2.0.4 in Eclipse ?
>
> Dowloaded the source code of cocoon 2.0.4 from
> http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/cocoon/SOURCES/ for windows.
>
> I am able to build the sources from the dosprompt.
>
> I referred to the following url
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse
> for loading cocoon to Eclipse.
> But cocoon 2.0.4 does not seem to have a target to create the Eclipse
> project files automatically.   Command build eclipse-project :  fails.

The Eclipse target (and consequently that Wiki page) only relate to Cocoon 2.1.

I'm sure it is possible to use Eclipse, but you'll have to set it up yourself, I'm afraid.
Others here might be able to give you pointers.

Regards, Upayavira