Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by "Brooks, Abigail J" <Ab...@nov.com> on 2016/04/13 15:53:52 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Larry McCay

How do I get off of this email distro list? There’s no unsubscribe link.

Sincerely,
Abigail Brooks

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Abigail and Tom
As of now , Kindly drop mail to general-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org to unsubscribe..
I think , it's better  to add footer for unsubscribe. will raise ticket in INFRA.

Thanks And RegardsBrahma Reddy Battula

Posted by Thomas Lornet <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello,