Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dana Holland <da...@navarrocollege.edu> on 2004/02/11 16:29:56 UTC

is this a spamassassin error?

I'm receiving the following error message in my logs:

Feb 11 09:35:33 gemini2 mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 0 stderr: Failed
to run __MIME_HTML SpamAssassin test, skipping: ^I(Can't locate object
method "check_for_mime_html" via package
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
2086. )

Is this a spamassassin or a mimedefang error?  I can't seem to locate
any information about this particular error.

Re: is this a spamassassin error?

Posted by Dana Holland <da...@navarrocollege.edu>.
The good news is, I reinstalled using CPAN and I'm no longer getting
these error messages.

The bad news is, it's no longer flagging anything as spam.  I still
haven't figured out what changed.

Posted by Dana Holland <da...@navarrocollege.edu>.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.