Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Martin Veith <ve...@apache.org> on 2014/06/11 08:38:06 UTC

ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear Apache Etch enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be closing
soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent Etch at ApacheCon. We need
all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on tutorials,
introductions for beginners, or case studies about the awesome stuff you're
doing with Etch.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp>

Thanks!

RE: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
It is under review...not sure yet

Posted by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de>.

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
I got once. Exporting the printer state to the cloud. Here in HP we do
printers:).
Implementation is just overriding the transport interface in Etch or at
least I suppose.

Posted by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de>.
Hi Giorgio,

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.