Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sternath Elmar <El...@icn.siemens.de> on 2002/06/18 19:19:11 UTC

mime type in reader not expanded

Hello,

I have the impression that the sitemap variable given as mime-type parameter to reader is not correctly expanded. At least my browser tries to open an application with mime-type "../docformat" (cocoon2.0.1). As soon as I put the same variable into the src parameter, it is expanded correctly.

<map:act type="request">
	<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
	<map:act type="request-encoded">
		<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
			<map:read mime-type="{../docFormat}" src="http://scw_de:scw_xx@mhha7txc.mchh.siemens.de:8888/BOLServlet/DocumentService.downloadDocumentById?docId={docId}"/>
	</map:act>
</map:act>

Any ideas?
Elmar

RE: mime type in reader not expanded

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Sternath Elmar [mailto:Elmar.Sternath@icn.siemens.de]
>
> Hello,
>
> I have the impression that the sitemap variable given as mime-type
parameter
> to reader is not correctly expanded. At least my browser tries to open
an
> application with mime-type "../docformat" (cocoon2.0.1). As soon as I
put the
> same variable into the src parameter, it is expanded correctly.
>
> <map:act type="request">
> 	<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
> 	<map:act type="request-encoded">
> 		<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
> 			<map:read mime-type="{../docFormat}"

src="http://scw_de:scw_xx@mhha7txc.mchh.siemens.de:8888/BOLServlet/Docum
entSer
> vice.downloadDocumentById?docId={docId}"/>
> 	</map:act>
> </map:act>
>
> Any ideas?

File a bug report.